Natural Skin & Hair Creams
Shea Skin Cream Papaya Cream Avocado Cream Shea Citronella Cream Avocado Hair Cream
SHEA LEMON SKIN CREAM
Shea butter has been used as a skin treatment in Africa for thousands of years. The cream is a delicate balance of shea and cocoa butter, scented with lemon oil.
- The cocoa butter has good anti wrinkle properties which restores skin’s flexibility, giving it a more youthful appearance.
- Shea is highly absorbent and has a remarkably stimulating effect on the epidermis thus promoting new skin growth and easing away blemishes or small scars.
- The shea is a natural moisturizer and conditions the skin while giving it all day protection.
- Shea is a proven UV blocker and prevents the harmful effects of the sun on the skin.
- Shea is an antiseptic, anti fungal which gives a healing effect for minor skin irritations.
- The lemon grass oil gives an invigorating scent and is known for its skin toning and anti-cellulite qualities.
The cream is designed for normal to dry skins
- The cream is based on papaya oil, which has a deeply invigorating effect on the skin. Papaya exfoliates dead and damaged cells from the surface of the skin.
- The oil has a powerful anti-bacterial effect making the cream effective against pimples, rashes and infections of the upper layer of the skin.
- The combination with Shea conditions and stimulates the skin encouraging new skin growth and develops a more youthful appearance.
- The bees wax polishes the surface of the skin giving a healthy natural sheen.
- The cream is blended with lemongrass oil
The cream is designed for mature or damaged skins
- The rich avocado oil feeds the skin, rejuvenating the skin tissue to give a healthy appearance, and relaxes muscles making it an ideal cream for massage.
- The cream is combined with cocoa butter and Shea which conditions and stimulates the skin, encouraging new skin growth and developing a youthful appearance while at the same time easing away stretch lines and wrinkles.
- The Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation which aids rapid skin recovery.
The cream is ideal for mature skins, or skins exposed regularly to harsh climates.
SHEA CITRONELLA CREAM
Designed primarily as a hair cream, it can also be used on skin and is popular with mothers for babies as the citronella acts as a mosquitoe repellant. Shea has excellent regeneration properties on hair.
- It stimulates the epidermis and brings on new hair growth.
- Protects hair from heat styling and is effective on hair roots damaged by repeated chemical applications.
- Penetrates and conditions dry hair and scalp while preventing the formation of dandruff.
- Adds body and restores natural sheen to hair
- The cream is highly absorbent on hair and does not carry onto clothing or pillow cases.
- The cream is blended with Citronella Oil to give a light fragrance.
The cream is suitable for both natural as well as treated hair
AVOCADO HAIR CREAM
- Avocado oil is rich in vitamins especially A&E, which feeds the hair giving it body and improving growth and appearance.
- The avocado oil is blended with Shea butter which compliments it, along with Rosemary oil to stimulate scalp circulation.
The cream is ideal for dry hair or hair that has been badly damaged by chemical hair treatments. Now recognized by L’Oreal and Garnier who are boasting the inclusion of Avocado Oil in their new hair care ranges.
The creams are all packed in sealed 110ml or 280 ml containers
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Avocado & Papaya Oil are also available as bulk products for cosmetic production from Kahangi Estate. See our Natural Oils
Lemongrass, Rosemary and Citronella are available as Essential Oils
See Local Retailers Uganda or
Contact for Orders and Enquiries
Kampala and Exports
Nancy Nakiboneka: +256 772 667144 e-mail: email@example.com
Kampala and Jinja
Haifa Khiden +256 782 304903 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Portal & Kasese
Christine Kangume +256 772 429673